Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today I joined an invite for a community art blog. I am...happy. The group consists of several old artist friends and a new one who's art I look forward to taking in more. We are wrestling with names, imagery, and ideas at this point but I will link as soon as the dust clears. Until then here is an image about my idea for the group name, "Seraph Complex".



This second image is the beginning of a series I am planning for Wednesday nights each week. That's right. A friend of mine recommended that to maintain my paltry viewership I should post regularly. So, welcome to Wierd Story Wednesdays, your forum for strange story starters. I will post a blurb from a story that makes very little sense & that I will never fully tell and then I'll add an image to cement the ambiguity. Photoshop and I have been taking some time apart to explore other options in our lives. She refuses to reveal text that I type and so I have left my unedited scrawls to describe Straga Nan, the wandering hill.

4 comments:

Greeneo said...

Whoa! I really dig the wandering hills thing. More random bits from that "universe" would be cool.

Mike Lawrence said...

wonderful, the deer are a great addition.

HazMatt said...

I would love to see the world the way you do. Or at least the way I imagine you do. With your overactive visual cortex, I imagine you seeing a whole panoply of odd creatures peeking out from under sofas, chairs, bushes, flitting around streetlights, lumbering over the green foothills of the Blue Mountains. If that's not what life is like for you. . . well, it would still be cool.

Nothing said...

Haha! I really liked the second image. Very nicely done.