Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday


The Superbowl was an exciting opportunity to experience the human form in motion... unless you are watching the watchers. I grabbed the opportunity to experience the human form in repose. Here are several of my friends responding, just as the rest of America did, to the first 3 quarters of the big game. Trogdor is lording over them in the comfort of another friend's lap. Yes, I realize that there has been a tragic absence of color. Fear not for my watercolor brush has been as active as my MMORPG account has been quiescent. Behold, great things await on the horizon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Consider yourself linked from my blog. I saw you sketching yesterday and I'm pleased that I can see the final product from my computer instead of just when I happen to catch you with your sketch book. I'm looking forward to your posts!

Nothing said...

I just added you to my blog link list. I expect you to post at lest once a week, now. I expect GREAT THINGS from you. GREAT THINGS!

HazMatt said...

Three cheers for the Second Red! (Or as I prefer, the Jolly Red Giant.)

Very glad to see this blog, and you're now on my list. I'm so pleased to see you sharing your work with the world at large. I found a couple of pieces from your Sittner Door period the other day, and I'm happy to say I'll be finding appropriate frames for those soon. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Actually, I'd like you to STOP creating art. Currently a JKEL limited edition piece is a rare, in-demand item. If you keep flooding the market with art, the two pieces I own will drop in value!