Sunday, March 2, 2008

This Saturday was full of friends, food, and a fire. After a morning playing music for the Kindergarten Sabbath school I spent the afternoon painting down by Mill Creek. That was promptly followed by hot dogs with some friends and then a bonfire and birthday party for this guy in the picture. During the bonfire he and I got to talking and decided to be art buddies and meet on Thursdays to draw.

Today was baking day again. I branched out from cookies to try my chocolate stained hand at brownies. They turned out a little cakier than I had hoped for but they tasted good. Some of you Walla Walla friends will be inflicted with them in the next day or two.

The archetypes poll has closed. Despite a mighty torrent of votes there was a tie between the trickster and villain archetypes. I was forced to choose which would be the harbinger for my newest art form. Look for interesting developments for the trickster soon...

No comments: