Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is served!

Merry Christmas. I've been happily absorbed in other things in the past few weeks so art has been simmering on the back burner. I cooked up this painting a year ago. My stepdad is a hardcore fisherman. Those are iceflows on the river. I am a hardcore watercolorman. There were ice crystals on my palette.










This one is from a year and a few months ago.










They are about to be served up for Christmas gifts so I decided to post them for posterity.

8 comments:

chelfea said...

Can I buy the top one from you? I want it. A lot.

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CëRïSë said...

Oh man. That is hardcore!

And Chelfea, is there a River Why connection there?

chelfea said...

Maybe. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the winter fishing picture might be my most favorite work of yours yet.

Anonymous said...

i keep refreshing, hoping to see a new post. i am addicted and need my fix, you see.

knitfan said...

Hi Kuyler

I am Holly Dysart's mom. I just wanted to comment on your artwork. You are AWESOME!! God has given you a huge talent. Wish I had the money to buy several of your works. They are beautiful!!!

Mike Lawrence said...

alright you, its been a month...it happens to all of us. You have reached your time limit! Lets see some new stuff up here.